Is it possible to develop offline without turning off URL blocking?

Hello guys:   I’m trying to start developing on a corporate network. However, the ‘*.mendix.com’ URL is blocked on this network. I installed the portable version without turning off URL blocking  and finally ran mendix, but the following error is coming out.   Is it possible to develop offline without turning off URL blocking? Even if it were possible, would there be many problems with doing so?  
asked
1 answers

Hi Unju,

I think in theory it should be possible, but it does come with a lot of complications. 

You can develop offline without any internet connection so also without connection to *.mendix.com. Your mendix development setup is on your own pc and doesn't necessarily need any connection to the cloud. However services like the team server, or sprintr will not be accssible then. 

If you are using a private repo & cloud setup, then this doesn't necessary have to be a problem, but it might sometimes be really inconvenient.

If you are using Mendix Team Server and Cloud then I think it will be nearly impossible to do full on development.

answered