Trouble with JSONException

Hi!   I’ve build a Microflow to do a request to a SAP service layer and the data is being retrieved correctly, however, the connector module give me the following error:   An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'MxAdmin' with session id 'c8adc840-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX2bdb' and roles 'Administrator'] -------- com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while executing runtime operation     at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RuntimeOperationAction.$anonfun$apply$1(RuntimeOperationAction.scala:60) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.thirdparty.org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["d"] not found.     at MyFirstModule.Trigger (JavaAction : 'Get list')     Didn’t find anything related to it. Any help will be appreciated
asked
2 answers

If I understand correctly it goes wrong in the “Get List” of Business Partner action. 

What do you see in the logs if you set the Lognodes odataconnector & json & json import  to debug or trace? 

What are all the parameters of your “Get List”..

answered

Here is the microflow structure.

answered