Compilation of Java Actions failed after convert project from 8.18.10 to latest mendix studio pro version 9.16.

Hi, I keep received this error when want to run my application. Buildfile: C:\Users - eForms-branchConvertToMendix916\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 1606 source files to C:\Users - eForms-branchConvertToMendix916\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users - eForms-branchConvertToMendix916\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:360: error: method execute in class Core cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]         return Core.execute(c, microflowName, params);     [javac]                    ^     [javac]   required: T     [javac]   found: IContext,String,Map<String,Object>     [javac]   reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T,R     [javac]     (actual and formal argument lists differ in length)     [javac]   where T,R are type-variables:     [javac]     T extends CoreAction<R> declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac]     R extends Object declared in method <T,R>execute(T)     [javac] C:\Users - eForms-branchConvertToMendix916\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:590: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecated     [javac]     public static boolean objectsAreEqual(Object left, Object right) {     [javac]                           ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error     [javac] 1 warning BUILD FAILED C:\Users - eForms-branchConvertToMendix916\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 42 seconds   Please help me how to solve this issue. Thanks
asked
2 answers

The version of Community Commons you have isn’t compatible with  the version of Mendix you are using. The solution is to download the latest version of the Community Commons module from the Mendix Marketplace.

Good luck!

answered

Hello Muhammad Ikhwan Afiq bin Azmir,

Due to lot of version difference. the few thing might have updated. check the update all widget and redownload the common modules to latest.

answered