The weights of the columns in a row must add up to 12, but currently they add up to... problem with Studio Pro 10 Beta 2

Hi I wanted to test Mendix 10 Beta 2 and I'm trying to open my project running 9.24.2. Unfortunately there is a problem probably related to Atlas UI. The Atlas UI version is up to date (the manifest file shows 3.0.0 after an update from Marketplace) but when I open the file, I get 376 (!) errors that read like this: "The weights of the columns in a row must add up to 12, but currently they add up to -1.", "The weights of the columns in a row must add up to 12, but currently they add up to -5.". etc. Is there a simple way to solve this problem? I found a similar thread in the forum that suggests updating Atlas UI but in my case there is not much to update anymore
asked
1 answers

Have you upgraded from Atlas UI Resources to Atlas Core using the migration instructions?

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide9/moving-from-atlas-2-to-3/#221-upgrading-atlas-ui-resources-to-atlas-core

I had a similar problem with a project where I didn’t do this and just installed Atlas Core alongside the old Atlas UI Resources. In my case, the solution was to download a fresh copy of my application from before the failed Atlas upgrade and try again following the instructions in the migration instructions.

Good luck with upgrade!

answered