Save button disappears

Good Afternoon,   I would like to understand how to keep the save and cancel button showing? If I put too much writing in the Notes field the Save and Cancel button disappear and I am unsure how to get them back. I have put a couple of screenshots below to show. Any ideas on how to either get a scroller on Notes or scroller on the whole pop up page.   Many thanks in advance.      
asked
4 answers

Hi Jessica,

Yes, I needed that screenshot.
If you change the order of the layout and dataview (move the dataview outside from the layout frame and then move the layout into the dataview), then you will have the capability you are looking for. In this way the content part of dataview will be scrolleable and the footer part including save/cancel buttons will be kept on the screen. It is quite easy.

Hope it helps,
Istvan

answered

You can add a scrollbar to the Notes field by setting "Grow automatically” to No 

resulting in:

answered

Hi Jessica,

Could you share a screenshot of the page in Mendix Studio Pro. I suppose you put the Dataview widget in Layout Grid. If you use a Dataview as root element of the pop-up page, then the content of the Dataview will have a scrollbar as needed.

br,
Istvan

answered

Hi `Istvan,

Is this what you mean? looks like it is a Dataview.

Thank you

answered