Pulling / Updating Error - Version 9.24.2

Hello,   When I am trying to pull the project which my colleague committed to the main line, I’m getting an error like “We were unable to complete the pull because you have uncommitted changes. Please commit first before attempting to pull again.”     Also, I checked what is different from my colleague’s commits. I looked version control and changes on disk, respectively and I find out the difference is theme-cache\web\theme.compiled.css.map but neither me nor my colleague changed anything in theme-cache file. When I applied Revert All Changes..., I got still the same error.  I do not have the last version of the project in my local. Will there be any problem if I commit? Will my coworker get the same error this time?  
asked
5 answers

You can just commit. The problem will be solved. 

answered

If you have .gitignore in the project folder, just add /theme-cache/ and you will be fine.

image.png

answered

I can't tell you exactly why it changed, but committing should pose no problems. Just commit locally without pushing to the server, and then you'll be able to pull changes again.

answered

Hi AYBERK AKBALIK,

It because of the git version controller. In SVN we don’t see this problem.

In Git especially when dealing with 9.24 I had the same issue. You cannot pull the code until you commit something. Even when you don’t have any changes. Looks more like git issue in mendix.

Trying committing something by adding some annotation or any documentation.

Hope it helps.

answered

I have the same problem in 9.24.4
Did you ever figure out why this happens?

answered