Getting build error in mendix.

Please tell me what should I do to resolve the following error: Details section: '\\ididfsp01\Home$\*****\My Documents\Mendix\*********\deployment' CMD.EXE was started with the above path as the current directory. UNC paths are not supported.  Defaulting to Windows directory. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Gradle could not start your build. > Could not create service of type FileHasher using BuildSessionServices.createFileHasher().    > Timeout waiting to lock file hash cache (\\ididfsp01\Home$\****\My Documents\Mendix\******\deployment\.gradle\7.6\fileHashes). It is currently in use by this Gradle process.Owner Operation: unknown      Our operation:       Lock file: \\ididfsp01\Home$\*****\My Documents\Mendix\******\deployment\.gradle\7.6\fileHashes\fileHashes.lock * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 1m 5s
asked
1 answers

Not sure where you are trying to do this or how, but it seems your app is located on a network drive which is not supported, hence the message UNC paths are not supported.

Make sure the app directory is on a local drive.

If this issue is popping up in the Mendix cloud environment then the route is to create a ticket with support.

answered