Gradle error with Out of the box project from Market

I just download from marketplace the project “Maintenance and Field Service Management (FSM)”  (https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/204718), and open it with Mendix Studio Pro 9.24.2 but when tryin to Run the application shows this error message:   FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Gradle could not start your build. > Cannot create service of type DependencyLockingHandler using method DefaultDependencyManagementServices$DependencyResolutionScopeServices.createDependencyLockingHandler() as there is a problem with parameter #2 of type ConfigurationContainerInternal.    > Cannot create service of type ConfigurationContainerInternal using method DefaultDependencyManagementServices$DependencyResolutionScopeServices.createConfigurationContainer() as there is a problem with parameter #13 of type DefaultConfigurationFactory.       > Cannot create service of type DefaultConfigurationFactory using DefaultConfigurationFactory constructor as there is a problem with parameter #2 of type ConfigurationResolver.          > Cannot create service of type ConfigurationResolver using method DefaultDependencyManagementServices$DependencyResolutionScopeServices.createDependencyResolver() as there is a problem with parameter #1 of type ArtifactDependencyResolver.             > Cannot create service of type ArtifactDependencyResolver using method DependencyManagementBuildScopeServices.createArtifactDependencyResolver() as there is a problem with parameter #4 of type List<ResolverProviderFactory>.                > Could not create service of type VersionControlRepositoryConnectionFactory using VersionControlBuildSessionServices.createVersionControlSystemFactory().                   > Failed to create parent directory 'C:\Users\CesarTrujillo\OneDrive - Engineering USA\Documentos\Mendix\Maintenance\deployment\.gradle' when creating directory 'C:\Users\CesarTrujillo\OneDrive - Engineering USA\Documentos\Mendix\Maintenance\deployment\.gradle\vcs-1' * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 866ms FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Could not update C:\Users\CesarTrujillo\OneDrive - Engineering USA\Documentos\Mendix\Maintenance\deployment\.gradle\7.6\fileChanges\last-build.bin > C:\Users\CesarTrujillo\OneDrive - Engineering USA\Documentos\Mendix\Maintenance\deployment\.gradle\7.6\fileChanges\last-build.bin (The system cannot find the path specified) * Try: > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. > Run with --scan to get full insights. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org BUILD FAILED in 869ms I really dont know what to do, please help
asked
1 answers

I can't reproduce the problem on my machine. It seems like you have the project on a onedrive, I would highly recommend reinstalling it on a local drive. That tends to solve most issues that happen to projects on OneDrive.

answered