How is the Excel Import module used in association?

Hello teachers, I have a questionHello teachers, I have a question            Importing an Excel table using the ExcelImporter add-in shows that it has been imported successfully, but no relevant content is displayed in the table.Importing an Excel table using the ExcelImporter add-in shows that it has been imported successfully, but no relevant content is displayed in the table.            The hierarchy at which I created the table was that ---project , ---year , ---week ---table content How can I create an association relationship that will take the imported table content and display it at the table level under the week number? Thanks!
asked
1 answers

Hi DuJie. When importing an Excel table you should import the Data of the lowest level Entity. The referenced data should be associated to this object or created if not existing. For this case you should use “Find reference, create if not found”. This works only for direct references :) and you would have to create an association to each of the levels. Normally what I do on this cases is adding some technical attributes to the lower level entity to save the values of the parents and then reprocess this information creating the needed parents (project, year) and their associations. Some work but it works :).

answered