Error Committing upgraded version of Application

SharpSvn.SvnClientException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnClientException: Changing file 'C:\Users\gf002\Documents\Mendix\TA SSO Test-main\userlib\jsoup-1.15.3.jar' is forbidden by the server ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: While preparing 'C:\Users\gf002\Documents\Mendix\TA SSO Test-main\userlib\jsoup-1.15.3.jar' for commit ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/b739a240-45fb-4cf4-9867-abaf3ea334ed/!svn/txr/27-u/trunk/userlib/jsoup-1.15.3.jar' forbidden --- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Svn\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 132 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request, Boolean silent) in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 41 Hi   I have created a Free App in 9.11.1 which I have now opened and upgraded to 9.24.3.  I have then downloaded several Marketplace Modules and tried to Commit changes (I am still using SVN for the time being).  I have been given the above error message when committing.   I can’t find anything concrete about how to fix this, has anyone been able to solve this?
asked
1 answers

I seem to have fixed this by deleting files
userlib\jsoup-1.15.3.jar

userlib\jsoup-1.15.3.jar.Email_Connector.RequiredLib

Then deleting and reimporting the Email_Connector and ForgotPassword modules (I’m not sure if ForgotPassword had anything to do with it but worth noting anything).

This created the files

userlib\jsoup-1.15.4.jar

userlib\jsoup-1.15.4.jar.Email_Connector.RequiredLib

and now it has published successfully.

answered