Mendix studio pro 9.24.0, After migration from SVN to GIT, Version history is not visible

Mendix studio pro 9.24.0, After migration from SVN to GIT, Version history is not visible.    Old history is lost after migration and even I am doing any new commits the changes are not visible in changes in Models tab as well as Changes in disk tab. (changes specific to .mpr file).  Changes specific to add on files in repo like any integrated widgets file changes are visible in history. My Version control settings for Git repo:     Git Repo version history:   SVN Repo version history:
asked
2 answers

Hi Shweta,

did you delete the local version of the project and download it again? 

This is one of the steps that needs to be done after migration to GIT is complete, according to this documentation provided by Mendix.

answered

Hi Roy,

I saw that if I commit my changes in Mendix pro with commit option, it shows the changes in models committed in Version History.

In my case, first I am using a Development branch do code changes and commiting my changes with Mendix pro and then in Gitlab portal with Merge request we do code review and merge the development branch to Main/Master branch.

The issue is after merging to main branch the revision history is not visible in Main branch. Please help and provide some solution as it is a critical issue for my team.

Note: We cannot use the Mendix pro’s merge branch option, as we use the review app, code Reviewer approval and semantic release version process with Gitlab Merge request.  

answered