Translate doesnt work with enum attributes value when using multi language

Hi everybody. Currently, I'm having trouble using multiple languages. I have 2 languages in my application: English and another (supported in mendix's language list). When I run my application, all the text fields, caption buttons,... all work fine, but for the value of the enum property field (used through the dropdown widget in the UI) is currently not working or sometimes the operation fails. (cannot be translated into target language). Can someone help me with this problem or any ideas. The translation utility used is the language selector available in atlas_core. Thanks and best regards
asked
3 answers

You still would have to translate the entries yourself. If you go to batch translate and select the source (in which you have the translation)  and target (where the field is empty), you will find an empty field on the spot where the translation should be.

Like you see here

answered

Hi there. Did you manage to find a solution on your problem? Because i’m facing the same issue and i can’t resolve it. 
Thank you 

answered

See the documentation here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/translatable-texts/#4-setting-the-end-users-language and the two options you have to change the user language. In your case use the second method where your force Mendix to reload the page.

Regards,

Ronald

answered