Officer wants to see all information submitted from the request, as well as who is the requestor.

Hello Everyone, User is created a request it will go for approval to officer’s at that time.  He want’s to see the Created Requestor Name. Officer wants to see who is the owner of the request created. By, using the  system.owner→ user→ name    I’m using this inside the Data grid 2 user→ name But, officer is not able to see the name in UI. How do I get the Owner Name to be viewable for the Officer.
asked
2 answers

Hi,

Have you enabled the system members in your Request object , at the time of request creation by a user?

answered

I will link this question:  https://forum.mendix.com/link/space/studio-pro/questions/108550 because it contains relevant discussion on this topic.

Because it seems you are trying to do the same thing. So to get the immediate result you have to make the user who has done the request be manageable by the officer. (In app security → user roles)

What i would personally do is, create an association between the request and the requestor if possible when the requestor creates the request, show that association in the data grid with the name on it. Then ake sure that the officer has access to the Requestor.name attribute.

answered