Excel Importer

Hello everyone, When I click Save(Opslaan), I got that message and lots of error under the Console. Errors are : 1- Error in execution of monitored action 'RegularClientAction' (execution id: 1688674386798-44, execution type: CLIENT) – Action Manager – Log level Critical 2- An unhandled error occurred in the MxRuntime – M2EE– Log level Critical 3- An error occurred while executing an action of AmsterdamExcelModule.ImportTemplateNewFromFile.microflowButton1: Expected response body to be JSON. Instead received: – Client –  Log level Error 4- An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'c.arik@amsterdam.nl' with session id 'daae0d00-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXX62e9' and roles 'TechnischBeheer'] - Connector – Log level Error 5- An error occurred while executing an action of AmsterdamExcelModule.ImportTemplateNewFromFile.microflowButton1: Internal server error Error: An error occurred while executing an action of AmsterdamExcelModule.ImportTemplateNewFromFile.microflowButton1: Internal server error – Client – Log level Error How can I solve it? Thank you in advance! This is web browser screenshot :
asked
2 answers

Hi cemal, the best option for you to debug the import microflow. You may have somewhere in java action an error for configuring right template .

answered

Can you share the entire stacktrace as Eline suggested?

It looks like you’re calling an API of some sort and the server has an internal server error, resulting in you not getting a correct (or expected) result/response.

answered