Unable to start native packager when running the APP in Mendix Studio Pro 10.0.0

When I run the Demo app in the Quickstarts of Mendix web, one error occurred as follow. Please show me how to deal with it. Thanks! Details: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Unable to start native packager) ---> Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Native.UnableToStartNativePackagerException: Unable to start native packager    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Deployment.Native.Packager.NativePackagerManager.StartServing() in Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Deployment\Native\Packager\NativePackagerManager.cs:line 82    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Local.LocalRunner.DoLaunchNativePackager() in Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Local\LocalRunner.cs:line 339    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Do>b__0() in Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 16    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
asked
1 answers

Late answer but I had the same problem and found my solution. I had another app running. It had a different portnumber so it started but still got this error. When I stopped the other app, error disappeared. Might help others with the same issue.

answered