Cannot install Marketplace Modules in Studio 10.1.1

Hey folks, some marketplace widgets have the download button disabled, and i cannot find out why.   Mendix Rich Text Module for example:   I can download them on web and import them in my app directory, but its just inconvinient.   Someone experiencing the same?
asked
4 answers

hi Carlo,

This is a regression issue which has been introduced during our last release on Saturday. We have identified the issue and are working on a fix. For now I have manually fixed this widget, if you have any not working widgets that you find in the meantime, please let me know and I can fix them manually. 

answered

Hi Carlo,

This is because the widget hasn't been updated to Mx10 just yet.

If you go to the releases tab you can see the different versions and the compatible verisons. If you then press the download button you get the following message:

Hence you need to get the widget like you already did (through download or Mx9), or you need to wait for the creators to publish a V10 version.

answered

Thanks guys,

thats all i needed to know. Hopefully at least for the Mendix own Widgets there is a way for you guys to autoupdate them or something..

Cheers

answered

The issue is still there, we have POC with the customer

answered