Commiting non persistent entity leads to error since mendix 9.24.4

Hello fellow mendix developers,   I built a dropdown search page in a previous mendix version (9.24.0) and since updating straight to 9.24.4 i have been getting this error in the console and “contact your sys admin...” everytime I select something within the dropdown.   An error occurred while executing microflow data source for widget App.Category_Search.referenceSelector4: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'hash') Error: An error occurred while executing microflow data source for widget App.Category_Search.referenceSelector4: Cannot set properties of undefined (setting 'hash').   The way my search works is that a non persistent entity is created on page load where every dropdown selection gets saved in an attribute inside of the non persistent entity (and then commitet). This all is done inside of an on change event nanoflow.   Whats even more odd is that the error only accurs when selecting the first dropdown. The dropdowns below it do the same thing where the selection gets commite but throw no error.         Removing the commit of the non persistent entity fixes the error but also breaks the functionality of the search because the selected values dont get saved anymore.   Any help on this?   BR    
asked
1 answers

Hi Niklas,

committing NPEs will only prevent rollbacks on that Object. Your described usecase should be possible without any commits. You could try to use a “refresh” action inside your Nanoflow. Maybe this will resolve your underlying issue with non updating Selectors?

answered