An Error occurred while cleaning the deployment directory

Hi, I have instaled mendix pro application on my pc, since few days the application give me an error message when try run the project "An Error occurred while cleaning the deployment directory" i have reinstalled the application mendix pro,Not Work !! try other mendix pro versions,Not Work !! try restart computer many times,Not Work !! Try start new project,Not Work !! Manually clean the Deployment directory, it create again and error persist, open project in other pc, Work tanks in advance best regards
asked
2 answers

This error may be caused by the fact that Gradle cannot be run successfully. Unfortunately the actual error message is not reported at the moment, so it can be hard to figure out what is wrong.

To find the actual error, please take a look at the files in the directory ‘<app-directory>\deployment\log’, for example ‘build_clean-excluded-jars_deploy_gradle_log.txt’. They might contain more information about what actually goes wrong here.

Another option is to check the Gradle-related settings under ‘Edit > Preferences > General tab’:

• The ‘JDK directory’ setting should point to a valid directory containing a supported JDK.
  • The ‘Gradle directory’ setting should point to a valid directory containing a supported Gradle installation.
answered

i download the content from the link above:

https://adoptium.net/temurin/releases/?os=windows&arch=x64&package=jdk&version=11

go to:

Mendix Pro->Edit -> Preferences->JDK directory-> Browse to the folder 

answered