How do you to hide changed projects or effectively stash changes in Mendix?

The short question: My goal is to download a fresh copy of Branch_ABC. I already have copy locally with changes in it. What’s the best way to do this if I want to preserve my local copy? Some context: If I open the built-in app-selection pop-up the Branch_ABC has an arrow next to it indicating it’s recognized my existing local copy. So when I select that branch the ‘Check Out Branch Line’ button is replaced by ‘Open Branch Line’. This opens my local copy instead of downloading a fresh copy. So the key is to get rid of that arrow by getting rid of my local copy. When I do this and re-open the app-selection pop-up – the arrow is gone and a fresh copy is downloaded from the team/remote server. Perfect but... BUT I don’t want to delete my local copy. In the past I’ve renamed it, moved it to a lower folder, or moved it to a completely different folder. In some cases this works. But lately it seems like it’s getting harder and harder to ‘hide’ my local copy. Is there a better way to do this?
asked
0 answers