Is there a way to allow Strings to span multiple lines?

Hi all,   I’m trying to allow users of my application to type notes into the below note box, where they can use multiple lines to justify calculations, ie “First limit of payment: $30 = 3% of total payment Second limit of payment: $60 = 6% of total payment. This now totals 9% of the total payment amount for the customer.”  But this then gets grouped into one line, making it hard to read.   I assume this happens so that the one line can fit in a DataGrid – but how do I make sure the text format stays in the way they entered it?
1 answers

Hi Vlad,


Try to change a Input widget to RichText widget and change DataGrid to DataGrid2