Cant log in to older versions of Mendix Studio Pro (9.5.1 and 9.6.5)

Hi, everyone!   I've experienced a weird problem. On my Windows laptop I run Mendix Studio Pro 10.3 and it works fine as well as the Developer's portal. I can log in to either of the systems. I assume my account is not locked and credentials are correct.   The other day I needed to install an older version of this program (9.5.1) and it ran perfectly fine but I couldn't log in. I checked my credentials and they worked on a newer version. I used another account from a colleague and it worked. Other credentials worked like charm, so it's not network or OS/software issues.   I checked logs (C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Mendix\log) and couldn't find the authentication issues or something outstanding. No errors other than failed url for some fonts. The only thing was about "no refresh token is available" but the same record was for the user that could successfully authenticate. No registered errors.   My account is relatively new while the old one was created long time ago. I think there might be some permission that was deprecated and I might need to add somehow to my account if I want to use older version.   Has anyone seen anything like this? Is there a remedy to it?  
asked
3 answers

I suggest you create a ticket at Mendix support.

answered

Hi Vlad, the same issue happens for older versions like 8.x?

Or, newer as 9.24.x?

In your network, do you have the same authorizations as your colleague?

Best regards,

Cristiano

answered

I tried all major versions from 8.5 to 9.9 and they did not work, unfortunately

answered