How to find the url of an image?

Hi! I am developing a responsive app, for web and mobile users, and I have created a login page I want to personalize. I am using "scss" to apply different styling on web/mobile and I have created a class for the image I want to use in the mobile view:   .loginpage-image-mobile { height: 100%; background: left / cover no-repeat linear-gradient(to right, rgba($gray-lighter, 0.9) 0%, rgba($gray-lighter, 0.6) 100%), left / cover no-repeat url(" THE URL OF THE IMAGE "); -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 50%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 50%, 100% 100%, 0% 100%); }   How can I find the URL of an image I have added to the proyect? I have also added the image in a folder of the project called resources, but Mendix does not find the URL of that in the "Windows explorer" .   Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance
asked
1 answers

Hi Rubén

This forum post on the topic has what I believe is the simplest approach.  Essentially, you put an img folder in your theme folder so that the path is as simple as possible to navigate for your image url.

Hope this helps!

answered

That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much Danny!

answered