File upload error

I have a problem related to uploading files. I don't know at what point it started, but I have Mendix version 10.6. When I try to upload a file using both File manager and FileDropper, I get errors: For FileDropper it is "Error saving files! Error: Request failed with status code 560" For File manager it is "Uploading file failed: Setting value of FileStoreMendixBinaryImpl outside of a transaction, may cause a stale file in file storage if not committed." I have checked and the user has all rights to write and read the database. This is happening on different entities I point out that all these functions worked before, now after some changes there is a problem. Do you know what this could be due to?
asked
8 answers

There is a new, small update

Information about this issue has been added to release notes (LINK)

image.png

I hope this will quickly move things forward

answered

I am getting the same error and must be related to new version 16 

answered

I have the same issue, also on 10.6. I have it in Studio Pro and on a deployed node.

answered

Same issue here after upgrading from 9.24 to 10.6 

answered

Same error 10.6 here and a newby, so I thought the problem was specific to my usecase.

answered

Same error.  I cannot load excel or image files

answered

This is a known issue of 10.6.0 and it will be fixed in 10.6.1. 

Executing the following SQL or performing equivalent before EACH restart to set the value false can be a workaround. 

UPDATE "mendixsystem$properties" SET "value" = false WHERE "key" = 'oldFileMigrationCompleted'

Or you can reach out to Mendix Support ask for the official workaround (an mpk to set the value). 

Please see: 

https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/10.6/#known-issues

Uploading and creating new FileDocuments results in the “Setting value of FileStoreMendixBinaryImpl outside of a transaction, may cause a stale file in file storage if not committed” error. We are investigating the root cause of this issue.

answered

Hi Lukasz,

I had the same. I reported it at Mendix and they fixed it in 10.6.1. So upgrading to 10.6.1 does the trick.

Thanks,

Jan

answered