Need to connect mendix debugger with test environment

Hi, I am trying to connect mendix debugger to test environment from mendix studio pro. I have provided the URL and password but I am getting following error and not able to connect:-   System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.Http.WinHttpException (80072EE7, 12007): Error 12007 calling WINHTTP_CALLBACK_STATUS_REQUEST_ERROR, 'The server name or address could not be resolved'.   at System.Net.Http.WinHttpHandler.StartRequestAsync(WinHttpRequestState state)   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.<SendAsync>g__Core|83_0(HttpRequestMessage request, HttpCompletionOption completionOption, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts, CancellationTokenSource pendingRequestsCts, CancellationToken originalCancellationToken)   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.DebuggerClient.DoHttpRequest(DebuggerRequest debugRequest, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Int32 timeout) in Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\DebuggerClient.cs:line 194   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.DebuggerClient.PerformRequest(DebuggerRequest request, Int32 timeout) in Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\DebuggerClient.cs:line 173   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.Messages.DebuggerRequest.Execute(Int32 timeout) in Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\Messages\DebuggerRequest.cs:line 57   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.DebuggerClient.StartSession(IEnumerable`1 breakpoints) in Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\DebuggerClient.cs:line 65   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.Runtime.DebuggerController.StartDebugging(String url, SecureString password, ConnectionMode mode, IEnumerable`1 breakpoints) in Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\Runtime\DebuggerController.cs:line 83   at Mendix.Modeler.Debugger.View.DebuggerUI.<>c__DisplayClass53_0.<StartDebugging>b__1() in Mendix.Modeler.Debugger\View\DebuggerUI.cs:line 274   at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)     Please let me know why I am getting this error. Is it because of wrong URL/Password or something else.   Thanks,
asked
2 answers

Hey Trishla!

Are you getting the url and password from the correct environment details?

image.png

Apart from that, check that your application is running on that enviroment.

answered

It seems like the url is not accessible on your Machine, and is seems like the app is hosted on mendix private cloud so need to check whether the url is reachable from the network with which your machine is connected on which you are using studio pro.

Over all seems like some organization firewall issue to me.

answered