How to retrieve starting points?

Hello, I just downloaded Mendix Studio Pro 10.7.0 and wanted to walk through the quick start tutorial of Building a Responsive Web App, but I cannot retrieve the correct starting point. I am only able to select Start from Spreadsheet and then receive an error message.   I have restarted both Mendix Studio Pro as well as my PC. Does anybody have a suggestion on what I could troubleshoot? *Perhaps worth mentioning that version 10.7.0 is not an option to select on this question.    *** Nevermind. I just noticed a new email stuck in my junk folder that instructed me to log into the Developer Portal. This was in addition to the prompt from within Studio Pro that instructed me to log into my Mendix account. Once I logged into the Developer Portal, I can now see the different Starting Points. I'm leaving this for any other new users who have this same question.
asked
1 answers

Just copying the solution you found yourself so that this question can be marked as resolved (so it vanishes from the list of unanswered posts):

"

*** Nevermind. I just noticed a new email stuck in my junk folder that instructed me to log into the Developer Portal. This was in addition to the prompt from within Studio Pro that instructed me to log into my Mendix account. Once I logged into the Developer Portal, I can now see the different Starting Points. I'm leaving this for any other new users who have this same question.

image.png

answered