Not able to enter text inside attribute

Hello Team   I am facing an issue while trying to add text inside the newly created attribute. I have created new entity inside MyFirstModule Domain Model and used Generalization as "Administrator.Account" and added two attributes Process and Complex. I have updated the view Account_New(MarketPlace -> Administration module) with the new attributes. When i am trying to use these attributes while creating new local user but facing issues like not able to enter the text. Could you please help to resolve this issue. I have added screenshots for details.     Thanks & Regards,  Akshay    
asked
4 answers

Hi Akshay, did you set proper Access Rules for the user role? If Security Level is set in your project, make sure the user role you are using has Read and Write access to the attribute.

answered

Hi Akshay,

Before you opened the detail page with the form on it, did you set the association for the entity you are goingf to use as context  for the page?

Good luck,

Jan

answered

Hi Akshay,

You have selected the attribute via the owner. You need to select it directly if you want to be able to edit it. 

Also, which entity or data source do you have for the edit page? 

answered

Hi Akshay,

Try to add access for module role in user role on the application or system security

kindly see the image below: 

image.png

answered