Failed to Upload the Document on One Drive

Hi,   I'm using Graph Connector to upload files to One Drive. I'm successfully able to upload the files to One Drive from local environment but failing to upload from acceptance environment. I'm using create upload session to upload the files.  Kindly provide your suggestions on this. Thanks in advance. Below are the error logs.   Error calling REST service    at MyFirstModule.Sub_File_FragmentandUpload (CallRest : 'Call REST (PUT)')    at MyFirstModule.SUB_DocumentUpload_OneDrive (SubMicroflow : 'Sub_File_FragmentandUpload')    at MyFirstModule.Document_Save (SubMicroflow : 'SUB_DocumentUpload_OneDrive') Advanced stacktrace:    at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79) Caused by:java.security.PrivilegedActionException: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to siemensapc-my.sharepoint.com:443 [siemensapc-my.sharepoint.com/32.105.225.13] failed: Connection refused (Connection refused)    at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79) Caused by:null    at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79) Caused by:Connect to siemensapc-my.sharepoint.com:443 [siemensapc-my.sharepoint.com/32.105.225.13] failed: Connection refused (Connection refused)    at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79) Caused by:Connection refused (Connection refused)    at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79)  
asked
1 answers

Do you upload the files to your One Drive when testing on local or to the same One Drive as in ACCP?

If it's different then there might be a firewall/network issue on your client's side.

answered