How to assign Azure security groups to a user role

Hi All, We had an app developed a while ago by a third party that is no longer around,   The app uses Azure SSO for 2 security groups, if the use is in one of these groups it automatically assigns the user role in the app, all good so far.   The issue is we have since created a new role in the app which works fine locally but I need to map the SSO Azure group to the new Mendix role unfortunatly I cant seem to find how to do this.   I have checked the Environment as thats we were associate distribution groups for emails but nothing for security groups it must be mapping somewhere, can anyone point me in the right direction please.
asked
2 answers

Hi Stephen, 

so to start and if not already done, I would assume you need to create the same App Role in your Azure App.

But it's hard to tell where the mapping is done inside your app, maybe you can search in the App Explorer for anything with Mapping or Role and look out for SSO or if you use it OIDC or SAML. 

If you have maybe an Overview where the User Roles are displayed in a Column, you could also try to use the attribute as the starting point and search for changes of it.

answered

Thanks all,

After a bit of investigating I eventually found the microflow containing the information and have resolved the issue.

answered