Attempt to illegally change a value for object with id 166351711236054100 (BTIC_Mobile.Language). Object hash is invalid!

Hi Team, In our Mendix Native application, in the dashboard, we are using Dataview with Nanoflow, and it will return language objects. Based on the language, we are just showing the dashboard, and there will be a button that will call a nanoflow, and it has show page activity. I am passing the language as a page parameter on that new page. while opening the app, and it works fine. but when I am setting the phone to sleep mode, the app is running in the background. and after sometimes I click the button. I am facing this error in showing page activity.   com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Exception while executing runtime operation at com.mendix.webui.actions.client. RuntimeOperationAction.$anonfun$apply$1(RuntimeOperationAction.scala:62) Caused by: com.mendix.webui.WebUIException: Attempt to illegally change a value for object with id '166351711236054100' (BTIC_Mobile.Language). Object hash is invalid!    at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.HashUtilImpl$.verifyHash(HashUtilImpl.scala:59)   and I am not able to move further. Help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.    
asked
0 answers