Unable migrate 9.24.6 to 10.9 version

Hi     Hi Team I'm Trying to migrate the studio pro 9.24..6v to 10.9 version. got the lot of errors, but i updated Modules from Marketplace still i'm facing 2 issues. could please help me out this.   C:\Users\rajinkumar.s\Documents\10.9 migration\javasource\audittrail\log\diff_match_patch.java:1806: warning: [dep-ann] deprecated item is not annotated with @Deprecatedpublic LinkedList<Patch> patch_make(String text1, String text2,^C:\Users\rajinkumar.s\Documents\10.9 migration\javasource\simplecsvexporter\actions\AppendContentToFileOQL.java:71: error: cannot assign a value to final variable oqloql = oql.replaceAll("\\[OBJECTID\\]", String.valueOf(this.guidObject.getId().toLong()));^Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.1 error1 warning FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong:Execution failed for task ':compile'.> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details. * Try:> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.> Run with --debug option to get more log output.> Run with --scan to get full insights.   .
asked
2 answers

Have you updated also he OQL Module from the market place?

Check also for diplicate jar files in the userlib.

answered

Hi Rajinkumar,

I can see that this problem ocurred with the Marketplace module Simple CSV Exporter. I'm noticing that the latest release is for Mendix 9, so that may be the issue, the Marketplace component has not been updated since 2022 and it's probably not compatible with Mendix 10:

image.png

I recommend switching to another module or creating your own logic to replace this module in case the module is not going to be updated.

I hope that can help you solve your problem, best regards!

answered