Your changes could not be sent to the remote repository

Hi,   When I try to commit in my branch I get an error "Your changes could not be sent to the remote repository. On your next commit, Studio Pro will attempt to send these changes again." But no matter how much I commit or push, nothing happens. Still I'm getting the same error. Details of the error message is below:   LibGit2Sharp.NotFoundException: object not found - no match for id (e9029e9503e4af17c37b62693818966a4c87aafd)   at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Ensure.cs:line 155   at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_remote_push(RemoteHandle remote, IEnumerable`1 refSpecs, GitPushOptions opts) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Core/Proxy.cs:line 2263   at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Push(Remote remote, IEnumerable`1 pushRefSpecs, PushOptions pushOptions, ProxyOptions proxyOptions) in /_/LibGit2Sharp/Network.cs:line 403   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.Git.Requests.Push.GitPushLibGitRequest.ExecuteRequest() in Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Git\Actions\Requests\Push\GitPushLibGitRequest.cs:line 66
asked
3 answers

Hello,

If you don't have local uncommitted changes then I would recommend deleting the application folder locally & downloading from the version control sever.

Hope it helps!

answered

Downloading again would delete those changes so that is not a good sollution. Did you check the Git trouble shoot page here: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide9/troubleshoot-git-issues/#26-customer-facing-issues?

If all fails you could rename you current Mendix directory and download the project again and then copy paste your changes over to the freshly downloaded project.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Are you sure the branch is still available? Another problem might be that someone else deleted an object/mf/page that you made a change for since the error seems to suggest that it cannot find an object based on an ID you are sending with changes.

answered