Downloading App take too much time

Hi All,   I face problem that when downloading app from mendix studio is getting too much time, is there any solution.  i tried both using git clone from command prompt and from studio pro the result still same really too long ..i can't get my project and start cause this issue
asked
2 answers

When you try to glone them with this manual 

https://vstram.medium.com/how-to-clone-a-mendix-project-from-teamserver-without-using-studio-pro-74eee72d9068

You'll most likely see that the step of resolving delta's is taking it sweet time. I asked support to fix this issue for me. But then it suddenly stopped for me.... 

But now its coming back - i can confirm with you its not a connection or laptop element on it but it is related to Mendix and/or GIT. 

answered

If you are seeing this issue on multiple versions of Studio Pro, it would suggest the issue is with your computer or network connection.

There are a few things you can try.

• Temporarily disable any antivirus or scanning software.
  • Try a different network connection, maybe tether your phone to your computer and use mobile data temporarily.
  • Try a different computer or see if a colleague can try downloading the app on their computer. Does the same problem occur? If it doesn't, it may be your computer, if it does it may be a network issue.

Good luck!

answered