App in production triggering emails

Hey,   Looking for some advice on where to look.   We have an app in production that is sending daily emails to one person for an old incident which was closed in December. The app was upgraded about a month ago and it is since then that this person, for this one incident, is receiving emails, so feels like it is connected.   There is a scheduled event that triggers the email that is sent, I can't see that it is triggered any other way. The criteria that is needed for the email to be sent isn't matched so should therefore not be triggered.   Any suggestions on where to go next? Is there a way of looking into the database and seeing the actual data for this particular incident/object?   Thanks in advance   Jess    
asked
2 answers

Jessica,

It depends on what Email module your app uses.  If it is Email Templates, look on the Email Templates configuration / admin page and see if there is a Queued email in the app.  There is a scheduled event called SendQueuedEmails that is likely sending this email:

image.png

If an error occurs in the scheduled event microflow sometime after the email is sent, all database actions will be rolled back, including the change of the email from Queued to Sent.

If your app uses EmailConnector module, you'll find something similar (a Scheduled Event that is not completing without an error).

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

Hi Mike,

We have this? but how do you/I know from seeing this if this is what is causing the email being sent out wrongly?

Is there a way I can see why the email is being triggered?

image.png

Thanks in advance

Jess

answered