Page Break in Template Grid if number of Rows are not fiting to Table

Hello All,   I am using Document Template to display data in PDF. If the data is more to fit into the PDF rendered, rows are not displaying in page. Its not visible at all. I have used a Table widget with a  keep-together.within-column:always;  in custom style to keep three rows in this table to stay together always.  First row inside this Table is for Heading of the Table. Second Row is for headers of Coulmns and Third row is with template Grid to display data.  So when data is displayed from third row(Template Grid) is more to fit into the page, those rows rows are not displaying at all. I want to display these rows on to the page. Exaple: if 250 rows are there, 100 rows are displayed and remainig are going out of page and not displaying. I have tried Most of the CSS Styles to break and put onto second page, didnot work.If anyone has idea about this  advice.
asked
1 answers

Have you tried page-break-inside: avoid; on the outer box surrounding your data that shouldn't page break?

But either way, keep in mind, if the page is full it's full, and with what you are doing now you are forbidding overflow onto next page, so it makes sense it does not appear.

answered