Debugger triggers jenkins error

Hi all, I was wondering whether any of you is familiar with an error I get trying to use the debugger. Since today this error occurs and I haven't had this before. Also my collegue is able to debug as supposed to. I received the error below trying to connect the debugger again. It was without my interaction disconnected:  Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: Exception occurred in action '{"id":"[MendixIdentifier:: id=26458647810801665 objectType=System.User entityID=94]","type":"RetrieveIdAction"}', all database changes executed by this action were rolled back    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerResponse..ctor(String requestActionName, String responseText) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerResponse.cs:line 27    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.PerformRequest(DebuggerRequest request, Int32 timeout) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 166    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.StartSession(IEnumerable`1 breakpoints) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 64    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerController.StartDebugging(String url, String password, ConnectionMode mode) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerController.cs:line 95    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 28    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)   What I tried: - restarted the computer and mendix - checked whether my other project had the same issue - it didn't   Does anyone know how to fix this?   With kind regards,   Mariëtte
asked
2 answers

It seems that your database is corrupt.  Can you use your collegues datbase (backup-restore)?

answered

Hi Chris,

Here's the thing: I tried to debug while I was logged in as mxAdmin. I had to log in as a "normal" user and then the debugger does do the debugging. Although it seems strange to me, I can continue my work. Thanks voor your suggestion,

Mariëtte

answered