Mendix Andriod App -- Supported devices

A mendix mobile app that I built and deployed on the Android app store seems to have support for a very limited number of devices. I built the app using Modeler 6.10.0 and tried tinkering with the config.xml to see if that helps. Here's what I saw & tried: I saw that most of the supported devices for the default Phonegap build were tablet devices (the app wouldn't install on my Android phone!)   So I tinkered with the config.xml and added to try and explicity declare what sceen sizes were supported. This didn't do the trick for me <gap:config-file platform="android" parent="/manifest"> <supports-screens android:xlargeScreens="false" android:normalScreens="true" android:largeScreens="true" android:smallScreens="true" /> </gap:config-file> Next, I disabled "Tablet" support in the Navigation Settings in Mendix Modeler and tried deploying the APK on the play store. This didn't help fix the limited device support. Still saw the same number of devices supported (and still tablet devices only for some strange reason!) I finally tried tinkering with the supported SDK version to see if that helped, and tried this configuration: <uses-sdk android:maxSdkVersion="22" android:minSdkVersion="10" android:targetSdkVersion="16" /> Still no luck with the limited device compatibility! At this point, I'm running out of ideas on how to build the mendix app in a way to support more devices. Specifically, the problem that I'm trying to solve is that the play store won't let me install the app on many popular mobile devices because those devices don't seem to be supported by the deployed APK.
asked
1 answers

Your question has already been answered in this thread: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/85740

When you follow Paul's sollution you will see much more supported devices.

Regards,

Ronald

answered