Making changes to login.html used by deeplink module

When I set a deeplink up to require non - admin access it takes me to the /login.html page. This is physically located in c:\users\me\libraries\documents\mendix\project_name\deployment\web If I make changes here will they be reflected in my deployment package that I'm going to upload to Mendix cloud? Or should I edit the file somewhere else in the modeler (I can't locate it). Also - will these changes be picked up by Team Server and distributed to the rest of my team on update?
asked
2 answers

I believe the deployment folder is rebuilt upon running the project -- instead of making changes to \deployment\web\login.html you will want to make changes to \theme\login.html.  The changes made to the login.html file will be committed when you commit to the team server (you should be able to see that login.html was changed in the commit window > "Changes on disk" tab) so other members of your team will receive this update.

answered

Login.html is located in the theme folder. If you make your styling changes there it will be reflected in your app when you deploy it. It then takes the login.html and puts it into the deployment directory. 

answered