How to find commits on object lists

Hi All, I need to find all commits of a certain entity, including those done on lists. I use command "Find microflow actions" in the modeller, however the find results do not include commits on lists. So how can I find those list commits? Thanks in advance!  
asked
6 answers

I've just tested this in a project of mine (Mx 6.9.1) with  Find Microflow Actions > Mark Commit object(s) > find. In my project the commit list actions show op in the search results so this should be possible... If I look at your screenshot you may want to disable the change and create options to narrow down your results.

answered

Hi Andriy,

You are in the right spot. Are you sure you don't see your commits on lists?
When I try this in a 6.9.1 project, the results also include commits on lists for the provided entity.

answered

Andriy, this is indeed a bug that has been fixed in Mendix 6. So bad luck, you will need to find them manually.

answered

If you're not ready to upgrade yet, export your project and open the export in Mx 6. You can do the search there and implement the changes in the original pre Mx6 model.

answered

Hi,

I did more testing with verious modeller versions and this issue appears to be a bug, solved after release 6.4.1. Until we migrate to Mx 6, the workaround suggested by Marcel Groeneweg works fine. 

Everyone, thank you for your help!

answered

I've had the same issue, you will find the mf's if you right-click the attribute in the domain model and select "Find changes in microflows". Of course this are not just the "commit" mf's, but it will narrow your search.

answered