Mendix 6.10.4 Errors because of the new hybrid stuff i guess.

Having issues with the new Mendix 6.10.4: Custom login flow for anonymous users breaks on "show homepage" action in my microflow. Also getting a strange error in REST services now:   Feb 15 18:19:06.264 127.0.0.1 tr10000: ERROR - Connector: Invalid JSONRequest: JSONObject["hybrid"] not found. [User 'Anonymous_305ef6d7-d7b3-49f0-aac1-d309e1cde6d5' with session id 'a5f86a9a-ab34-4e79-96d9-355ca7bf91e2' and roles 'Anonymous'] Anyone else that upgraded and has these kinds of issues?
asked
5 answers

In 6.10.4 we introduced the new hybrid tablet and hybrid phone profiles. However, in order to distinguish between a hybrid and a non-hybrid profile the client sends the new hybrid flag. The flag was unintentionally made mandatory resulting in the error you're getting if you make the request yourself. The 6.10.4 client always sends the flag, that's why clearing the cache can help. In those cases you're still running an older (cached) client.

answered

The Show homepage action call inside a anonymous login flow isn't needed. After I removed it, the login doesn't fail anymore.

The error I have no idea what caused that.

answered

After clearing the cache of my webbrowser the issue was solved. 

Before clearing the cache I would suggest to check if it works in an incognito window.

answered

I'll post my answer here too though you've probably already solved the issue. The cause is probably that your user somehow still had a pre-6.10.4 mxui.js being used. 

We solved our problem! The app was running on premise and used IIS & Mendix Service Console. IIS was still pointing to the old Mendix version and was using the old mxui.js file rather than the one from version 6.10.10. For us, it was not a cache issue as both the server and browser caches had been repeatedly cleaned up. Below is an image of what we changed to get it to work in our on premise situation.

Perhaps this is the same problem your application is having and getting the newest mxui file solves the issue.

answered

I'll post my answer here too though you've probably already solved the issue. The cause is probably that your user somehow still had a pre-6.10.4 mxui.js being used. 

We solved our problem! The app was running on premise and used IIS & Mendix Service Console. IIS was still pointing to the old Mendix version and was using the old mxui.js file rather than the one from version 6.10.10. For us, it was not a cache issue as both the server and browser caches had been repeatedly cleaned up. Below is an image of what we changed to get it to work in our on premise situation.

Perhaps this is the same problem your application is having and getting the newest mxui file solves the issue.

answered