Mendix 7.0.2 Java Compile Errors

Hi All,   I have downloaded modeler 7.0.2 but i get some java compile errors (see below) I have managed to solve the most errors by updating the app store modules but these 2 are still giving me problems. Has anybody an idea how to solve them?   Thanks   Running in windows 10 Updated already the modules from app store. Buildfile: C:\Users\jorrit\Documents\Mendix\ScanModule-main\deployment \build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 466 source files to C:\Users\jorrit\Documents\Mendix\ScanModule-main\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Users\jorrit\Documents\Mendix\ScanModule-main\javasource\imap_pop3_email\actions\EmailHandler.java:33: warning: Log is internal proprietary API and may be removed in a future release     [javac] import sun.rmi.runtime.Log;     [javac]                       ^     [javac] C:\Users\jorrit\Documents\Mendix\ScanModule-main\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:656: error: unreported exception COSVisitorException; must be caught or declared to be thrown     [javac]         overlay.overlay(new HashMap<Integer, String>()).save(baos);     [javac]                                                             ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] 1 error     [javac] 1 warning BUILD FAILED C:\Users\jorrit\Documents\Mendix\ScanModule-main\deployment\build_core.xml:25: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 5 seconds  
asked
1 answers

First one is a warning, so can be ignored for now, but should really be fixed by the module author.

The second should be fixed with latest version of community commons from the appstore. Probably related to old jars still available in userlib folder. Can you check if your userlib contains an old pdfbox jar? If so, remove it and try again.

answered