Error on updating to Mendix 7.0.2: Sequence contains no matching element

Hi All,   I am upgrading a project from Mendix 6 to Mendix 7 and I am stumped.  I have upgraded all my modules and ensured that the java actions compile, however when I start up my App I get the error message below.  The crux of it appears to be "System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element" which I've never seen before.  Has anyone encountered something like this?   Thanks, Rob   System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Export.MicroflowAnalysis.MicroflowVisitor`1.Process(MicroflowObject obj, TContext context) in C:\jenkins\workspace\WebUI-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Export\MicroflowAnalysis\MicroflowVisitor.cs:line 0    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Export.MicroflowAnalysis.MicroflowAnalyzerVisitor.Process(MicroflowObject obj, MicroflowAnalyzerContext context) in C:\jenkins\workspace\WebUI-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Export\MicroflowAnalysis\MicroflowAnalyzerVisitor.cs:line 120    at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Export.MicroflowAnalysis.MicroflowVisitor`1.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<Process>b__2(SequenceFlow flow) in C:\jenkins\workspace\WebUI-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Export\MicroflowAnalysis\MicroflowVisitor.cs:line 67    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.ForEach(Action`1 action)....
asked
2 answers

Ok so an update on this: There is a bug in Mendix 7.0.2 that throws this error if you have a microflow iterator without any actions inside.  Obviously, the quick fix is to remove iterators without actions.  I believe this will be fixed in 7.1

answered

I think you should file a support ticket for this one.

Regards,

Ronald

answered