Compilation of java actions failed

Im trying to migrate from 5.4.1 to 7.1.0. In order to do so, i first have to migrate to a higher version of modeler 5. Therefore I first opened my project in 5.19.0. When doing so I of course get a few errors, after fixing those I try to run the project but run in to the compiler error below.  Can someone help me with this?   Buildfile: C:\Mendix\Claims2020 mx5.19\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 248 source files to C:\Mendix\Claims2020 mx5.19\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Mendix\Claims2020 mx5.19\javasource\resources\proxies\InfoIcon.java:9: warning: '_' used as an identifier     [javac]     _(new String[][] { new String[] { "en_US", "?" } });     [javac]     ^     [javac]   (use of '_' as an identifier might not be supported in releases after Java SE 8)     [javac] C:\Mendix\Claims2020 mx5.19\javasource\communitycommons\actions\GenerateThumbnail.java:92: error: cannot find symbol     [javac]         File basefilename = Core.getComponent().fileProcessor().getFileDocumentAsFile(getContext(), __sourceObj);     [javac]                                                ^     [javac]   symbol:   method fileProcessor()     [javac]   location: interface LocalComponent     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] Note: C:\Mendix\Claims2020 mx5.19\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.     [javac] 1 error     [javac] 1 warning BUILD FAILED C:\Mendix\Claims2020 mx5.19\deployment\build_core.xml:27: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 6 seconds
asked
2 answers

You can try to update CommunityCommons, that might solve the issue. 

answered

Best approach is to convert and solve errors in version 5.21.6 first. Repeat conversion to and solve errors with version 6.10.5 before update and conversion tot version 7. 1.0. Then check for all widgets and modules if there is a newer version.

answered