Deploy API Environment Stop gives Error 500 : Server Error

We are using REST calls from Deploy API. The Environment Stop API is giving the following error. Any clue why this happens.    com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Error calling REST service     at Deployment.Environment_Stop (CallRest : 'Call REST (POST)')     at Deployment.IVK_Environment_Stop (SubMicroflow : 'Environment_Stop') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:48) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: 500: Server Error     at Deployment.Environment_Stop (CallRest : 'Call REST (POST)')     at Deployment.IVK_Environment_Stop (SubMicroflow : 'Environment_Stop')  
asked
1 answers

I checked my own application to see if I could stop an environment. Stopping does work but the status is then incorrect. If I then go to the sprinter environment I saw that the app was off, but the start button was still not visible. I needed to stop the environment there before the start button appeared again. So I do think that you should creat a support ticket because indeed it does not seem all ok.

Regards,

Ronald

answered