Unable to download projects on my laptop

Unable to download mendix projects on to my laptop from team server. I get this error:   SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Can't create directory 'C:\Mendix\DigitalRisk_Amplify 1.0-Branched - CITIFullfillment_Amplify V1.1\.svn': Access is denied.      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build-6\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 142    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build-6\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build-6\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 253
asked
1 answers

Hi Brio,

Does your windows user have access to the directory where you are trying to create the project?
Perhpas try the users home directory as a place to create the project ´C:\users\Brio\Mendix Projects\´

Hope this helps,

Andrej

answered