Java compile error Mendix 6.10.3

Working on an app having run it locally many times without errors. Suddenly it will not complie anymore given this error message: Buildfile: C:\Users\worker\Documents\Mendix\EMB2020-main\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 204 source files to C:\Users\worker\Documents\Mendix\EMB2020-main\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\worker\Documents\Mendix\EMB2020-main\javasource\communitycommons\Misc.java:656: error: unreported exception COSVisitorException; must be caught or declared to be thrown [javac] overlay.overlay(new HashMap<Integer, String>()).save(baos); [javac] ^ [javac] Note: C:\Users\worker\Documents\Mendix\EMB2020-main\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses or overrides a deprecated API. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details. [javac] Note: C:\Users\worker\Documents\Mendix\EMB2020-main\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\Users\worker\Documents\Mendix\EMB2020-main\deployment\build_core.xml:27: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 2 seconds Before the last run of this app and this attempt to run it (say about 30 minutes)  I have not made any changes. Now we are stuck, because this error prevents compilation. I am not an expert in java, Eclipse or that ilk, but I really appreciate a helpfull explination what may have caused this and how to get rid of it. TIA.
asked
1 answers

You updated your CommunityCommons module? From the release notes:

Update instruction: Remove fontbox-1.8.5.jar, joda-time-1.6.2.jar and pdfbox-1.8.5.jar from your userlib.

answered