Default sort order doesnt work anymore in search part

We have upgraded our application from Mendix 6 to Mendix 7.3. After the updrade the sorting with the search area is not working anymore. When checking the console it said "order by entity.id asc". I tried to remove the search attribute and add it again but with not success.   I tried to reproduce it in a new project and there it worked. The result was "ORDER BY "myfirstmodule$klanttype"."code" ASC".   Is this a bug in Mendix 7.3? Is there a way to fix this without changing the default sort order for every dropdown in the screens?
asked
3 answers

Same problem in Mendix 7.9.0.

Workaround : just add a sort widget into your form and set your default sort in this object. you can hide it after.

tested under mdx 7.12.

answered

This issue is fixed in 7.11

• We fixed the issue where the search field over a reference on a data grid did not show all the available values. (Tickets 58579, 59803, 60132, 60243, 60257, 60436)
answered

> Is this a bug in Mendix 7.3?

No, I tested it with Mendix 7.3 alone.

It is probably a migration bug for a specific database from a specific Mendix version.

If I were you, I would create the dropdown again because the system setting/configuration or somewhere hidden may be messed up.

answered