Excel export button behaviour changed in Mendix 7.3 ?

Hello When migrating from Mendix 7.0.2 to 7.3.0 we noticed that the behaviour of the excel export button is changed. No longer the number of rows in the list are exported, the number of rows in Mendix 7.3 is limeted to the number of rows shown on the first page of the datagrid.  When we use the Excel export button in a datagrid the number of rows exported in 7.3.0 is equal to the number of rows shown and no longer equal to the number of rows in the list (as was the case in Mendix 7.0.2) We checked that maximum number of rows property of the Excel button is high enough to export the complete list, but the number of rows remains limited to the number of rows shown in the data grid. Any suggestions on how the get back the original behavour (export the complete list, with limitation the maximum number of rows property of the the Excel button)  
asked
4 answers

Hi Joost

What kind of details do you want to know to analyze this effect. The attached screen shot shows the problem: the export grid only contains the first 25 rows of the list of 169 items. I added a new export button to the grid (to check if a new generated button in 7.3 behave differently) but this gave the same result.

answered

answered

I did some investigation and found out the following.  For Mendix 7.3 there holds

- When the datagrid is made via Xpath, the export contains all rows

- When the datagrid is made via a microflow, the export contains only the first rows on first page

- When the datagrid is made via association, the export contains only the first rows on the first page

I can share a testapp where this behaviour is demonstrated. 

answered

even i tested my project from 7.0.2 to 7.3.0 but i too got same thing.

answered