Online course: Made pages, connected entity, generated page button and added them to navigation but when I run the app and try to view it in browser I get nothing?

Hello everyone,  I've come across a little problem. As title mentioned I'm following the OC and created the pages but they won't view. As far as I know I strictly followed the tutorial and I have no idea why my navigation tabs won't show in view mode. I'm using the 7.4.0 modeler ( was using the one suggested for taking the online course but somewhere in module 3.X (importing user stories via excell) I had to switch to the latest modeler it said. User roles is empty in my modeler and the edit menu is slightly different from the one seen in the tutorial so maybe it has something to do with that? My modeler: This is what I get when i view the app: Tutorial:   This is what it's supposed to be:   Anyone has any ideas wether I screwed something up somewhere? Thanks in advance!  
asked
4 answers

Definitely looks like you used the wrong layout. Use a sidebar-styled page, not an AppCloudMasterLayout or other

answered

Thank you for your quick response everyone! I'll start with trying the things mentioned above, hope it works!

answered

Under your module name, (for example, My first module) go to security --> page access, there tick the users as required. You will be able to see the user roles.

answered

First you need to enable the security of your project by clicking on the Project in the project explorer. Click on 'Security'. Generally it will be off.  Select the Production.

Now you will see the roles as show in the below img

Now go to the Module where you can see the Security file where you can see Module roles, Page Access etc. In Page Access select the pages for a particular role. Then you will see in the navigation page the roles.

answered