A list for each object

Hello, Mendix is new for me so this might be a noob question. I want to create a list of each object with all the data of the associated object inside. I'm now struggling with Microflows and my Data grid. I want to show the name of the "Commissie" on the top and beneath the data of the "Vrijwilligers". I don't know for sure if my domain model is correct btw. I have added pictures to make my store more clear. Also a screen of how i want it to look like. How it needs to look: Domain model: What i currently have:
asked
3 answers

Your domain model is wrong because a commissie has probaly multiple vrijwilligers and a vrijwilliger can be part of multiple commissions. So change the reference to multiple and set the option that both refer to each other. Now to view all the Vrijwilligers of a commission create a dataview below the grid that listens to this grid. In the dataview place a grid of vrijwilligers inside the dataview and let it fill over the reference. This way when you select a commissie it will show all the vrijwilligers.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Instead of using the dataview widget, try the list view widget.

Something like this:

answered

Switch the relationship the other way around and then try

Regards 

Mo

answered