Cannot debug a Java source in Mendix Modeler7.9.0

Hi there! I am not able to do debug Java source since I upgraded Mendix Modeler version from 7.6.0 to 7.9.0. When I try to debug, Mendix Console occurs following exceptions. See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to System.Security.SecureString. at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable(Object value, Type initialType, Type targetType) at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast(Object initialValue, CultureInfo culture, Type targetType) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType(JsonReader reader, Object value, CultureInfo culture, JsonContract contract, Type targetType) ... See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext() at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal() at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks() at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m) ... Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks in advance! Satomi
asked
1 answers

This has already been asked in the forum. See the post here with the workaround: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/88542

Regards,

Ronald

answered